Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hello everyone...

A journey of thousand miles, begins with one step... Here's my first step into blogging. Hi and hello everybody... Single drops of water makes a mighty ocean. I'd like to add my drops too, in the ocean thats being created. Well, enough of proverbs... I'm Hari Rama Chandran, third yr undergraduate student, Electronics & Communication. Other than that, nothing much, "as of yet"...! A science freak and very passionate about Cosmology, trying learn too much about our Universe on the largest scale... My hobby is reading books, i love reading all kinds of books, novels especially... Writing has been in my priorities for a long time, but i've taken it seriously only recently... I think being brief about myself is better, so, i'd better wind up... Looking forward to ur support for my future posts...
Harry...

4 comments:

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Welcome to blogsville :) Thats was indeed a very nice first post :)

Harry said...

Thank u...

jayashree swaminathan said...

hey, wid ur pen name as HARRY, i expect you to write some harry potter stuffs too as a part of ur blogs. i'm sure that will draw a lot of readers to ur blog. waiting to read your future posts soon!

Harry said...

Sure... Will write in future...